Compare Rhapsody Music with Our Music Download Store:
Let’s check out the features and benefits of Rhapsody music service and measure it up with our music download program, Audials.
Rhapsody Music Store at a Glance:
Rhapsody is one of the most popular online music stores of US that enable you to relish, manage and expand your music collection anytime anywhere. Rhapsody offers streaming on-demand music subscription service that allows unlimited access to a huge library of 16 million tracks for fixed monthly charges. You can play the tracks on up to 3 devices including mobile, web and other home audio devices.
You need to sign up and create an account. Later you can opt for the fairly reasonable monthly plans available for individuals or your entire family. Initial three months trial is available for $1 and then you can subscribe the service for $9.99 per month. Rhapsody also offers subscription plans for the whole family starting at $14.99 per month. You can download the tracks with audio quality of 256 kbps.
Features of Rhapsody Music Store:
- Rhapsody supports wide variety of devices and platforms including desktop (windows), mobile (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Verizon Wireless, BlackBerry OS), home audio devices (Control4, Sonos, TiVo, Onkyo, Pioneer, Denon, Vizio, Philips) and DRM compatible portable media devices.
- All the song downloads are of 256 kbps audio quality.
- Rhapsody supports the following formats- AAC, AAC+, MP3, WMA.
- Rhapsody allows searching tracks by artist, album or track name.
- Rhapsody is a fun music experience which gives a safe exposure for the kids.
- Rhapsody offers access to advertisement free radio, called unRadio that enables you to save your preferred tracks. This personalized radio allows you to skip tracks and listen to your playlist on mobile or the web. unRadio offers free trial for 14 days and then a subscription of $4.99 per month without the need of credit card details.
Benefits with Rhapsody Music Store:
- Unlimited access to a music library of 16 million songs is made available to the user at $1 for first three months, followed by a reasonable subscription fee of $9.99 per month.
- Economical family subscription plans are also available starting from $14.99 per month.
- Accesses to ads free unRadio (similar to a personalized radio) with free first 14 days, followed by a monthly subscription of $4.99. unRadio allows you to skip as many tracks you like and listen to songs on phone or the web.
- Rhapsody enables you to pick tracks by the artist name, album name and the track name.
- Rhapsody supports a wide range of devices and platforms (3 devices at a time) including desktop, mobile, various home audio devices and DRM compatible portable media devices.
Limitations of Rhapsody Music Store:
- Rhapsody music service is only available in the United States.
- Rhapsody is available for music and does not offer streaming or downloading of movies, TV shows and games etc.
- Rhapsody allows users an unlimited access to its vast music library at a monthly subscription of $9.99, with initial 3 months merely at $1.
- They also offer family plans starting at $14.99 per month.
- unRadio, the ads-free radio is available for a free trial for 14 days followed by a monthly subscription of $4.99.
Compare Rhapsody Music with Audials:
- Audials has around 10 million music tracks in its store. Also, it can extract 12 billion media files from online video sources. On the other hand, Rhapsody music service has 16 million tracks in its store.
- Audials offers access to songs, videos, movies, TV shows and games, whereas, Rhapsody offers access to songs only.
- All music tracks are free to download in Audials, whereas, Rhapsody requires a mandatory monthly subscription plan after $1 for initial three months of trial.
- Audials is accessible from everywhere all over the world whereas Rhapsody is available only in United States.
- Audials download is much faster than Rhapsody music as you get music directly from our dedicated cloud servers
||No. MP3 Tracks