Compare iTunes Music with Our Music Download Store:
Let’s check out the features and benefits of iTunes music service and weigh it against our music download program, Audials.
iTunes Music Store at a Glance:
iTunes is one of the largest and most popular music services that enable you to relish, manage and expand your music and films collection anytime anywhere. It also offers free online-demand music stations. iTunes offers services including purchasing and downloading of movies, TV shows, audio books, podcasts and games. The Apple Music membership enables you to discover albums, artists and genres from a huge collection of 43 million tracks available in the iTunes store. The great collection of about 85,000 films in the store helps you to pick films and watch them online or download for watching later.
There is free three months trial available. You need to sign up and create an account for free. Later you can opt for the fairly reasonable monthly plans available for individuals or your entire family. Then you can download the tracks with audio quality of 256 kbps.
Features of iTunes Music Store:
- iTunes is available in 23 languages for MAC OS X 10.8.5 or later and Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- iTunes keeps a record of all the songs by creating a visual library which allows users to change certain song attributes. All the song downloads are of 256 kbps audio quality.
- iTunes possess the ability to rip from CDs.
- With iTunes you can read, write and convert between the following formats- MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless. It allows users to choose diverse ways of classifying their collection.
- The Genius feature introduced in version 8, enables automatic generation of playlist of songs from the user’s library which are akin to selected song.
- The library sharing feature enables sharing of a user’s library over the network.
Benefits with iTunes Music Store:
- There are guided tours available that help you learn about the fascinating features, content, shortcuts and tips on how to have the best experience while using Apple Music.
- Free three months trial membership of Apple Music is available. Later you can go for reasonable individual plans or family plans. Without membership you can very well listen to Beat 1 radio.
- The iTunes experts not only help pick songs, artists and albums for you depending on your choice, but also help you be aware of what’s going on in the music world.
- iTunes have a well skilled customer support available via phone, email and online chat that help you in getting any kind of assistance required for iPod products or while browsing through their online store.
Limitations of iTunes Music Store:
- iPhone applications, videos, movies and TV shows rented from iTunes cannot be played on android devices.
- You won't be able to use some of the iTunes features until you buy an Apple device.
- iTunes application needs more system resources than any other music application.
- All the content is not available in some countries.
- Single track price starts from $0.69 and most of the tracks are available for $0.99. Some tracks cost you $1.29.
- Without subscription you can listen to Beat 1 radio.
Compare iTunes Music with Audials:
- Audials has around 10 million mp3 tracks in its store. Also, this software is capable of extracting around 12 billion media files from live Internet broadcasts. On the other hand, iTunes has 28 million tracks in its store.
- iTunes system resources usage is higher compared to Audials software.
- All music tracks are free to download in Audials, whereas, iTunes track price starts from $0.69 with a mandatory monthly subscription plan after initial free three months trial.
- Audials is accessible from everywhere all over the world whereas iTunes is available in 116 countries.
- Audials music can be used for personal, private use only where as iTunes music can be used even in commercial projects.
- Audials download is much faster than the iTunes as you get music directly from our dedicated cloud servers.
||No. MP3 Tracks
||$0.69, $0.99 or $1.29