Compare Spotify Music with Our Music Download Store:
Let’s check out the features and benefits of Spotify music service and measure it up with our music download program, Audials.
Spotify Music Store at a Glance:
Spotify is one of the most famous online music stores based in Sweden. It is a commercial music service offering streaming, video and podcast service. Spotify enables browsing by artist, genre, album, record label or playlist. It has Freemium business structure with two layers: Spotify Free (operating at 160 kbps) and Spotify Premium (operating at 320 kbps). The paid service is at a monthly subscription of $9.99.
Spotify provides unlimited free access to high quality music with no ads, on computers, tablets, mobile and TV. Music can be downloaded and enjoyed when offline. The Spotify music library has 20 million tracks and it is available anytime anywhere.
Features of Spotify Music Store:
- Spotify is available for wide range of OS including Blackberry, Android, iOS, Linux, Boxee, OS X, MeeGo, Microsoft Windows Desktop, Roku, Symbian, Samsung Smart TV, Sonos, PlayStations, Squeezebox, etc.
- Spotify has a catalogue of around 20 million songs that can be searched by artists, titles, albums, genres and labels.
- Users can create playlists which have the feature of auto-update when the author adds or removes scores.
- Spotify provides creation of preference based playlists in integration with Last.fm.
- Radio feature is offered for both free and premium Spotify users.
- Spotify has the feature of integration with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Benefits with Spotify Store:
- Unlimited access to a music library of 20 million songs is made available to the user at subscription fee of $9.99 per month.
- Access to radio channels is provided to both free and premium Spotify users.
- Tracks can be conveniently searched by artists, titles, albums, genres and labels.
- Users can create playlists which have the feature of auto-update when the author adds or removes scores. Preference based playlists are created using Last.fm.
- Spotify supports a wide range of devices and platforms.
- Spotify offers integration with social networking sites where users can follow friends’ followers’ playlist and share music with each other.
Limitations of Spotify Store:
- Commercial ads while playing free music.
- Downloaded songs will not play after the subscription period is over.
- Spotify music service is only available in 55 countries.
- Spotify is available for music and does not offer streaming or downloading of movies, TV shows and games etc.
Spotify allows users an unlimited access to its vast music library at a monthly subscription of $9.99.
Compare Spotify Music with Audials:
- Audials has around 10 million music tracks in its store. Also, it can extract 12 billion media files from online video sources. On the other hand, Spotify music service has 20 million tracks.
- Audials offers access to songs, videos, movies, TV shows and games, whereas, Spotify offers access to songs only.
- All music tracks are free to download in Audials, whereas, Spotify requires a mandatory monthly subscription of $9.99 for downloading high quality audio tracks.
- Audials is accessible from everywhere all over the world whereas Spotify is available in 55 countries.
||No. MP3 Tracks