Compare AOL Music with Our Music Software:
Let’s check out the features and benefits of AOL music radio and measure it up with our music download program, Audials.
AOL Radio Music Service at a Glance:
Referred to as the “Radio that listens to you”, AOL Radio is an online radio service offering a catalog of 0.5 million songs in United States. It offers access to more than 200 free radio stations to the users. AOL is available through three kinds of plans- the free Basic plan, the ads free Radio Plus plan and the play on-demand Premium plan. AOL enables searching music by song, artist and activity and displays the most popular stations on its site.
Features of AOL Radio Music:
- AOL Radio offers access to 200+ internet radio stations that are available through following 3 plans -
Basic - free listening on any device, more than 100 stations available, skipping allowed for 6 songs per hour and allows creation of own station.
Radio Plus - including all the features of basic plan AOL offers ads free listening, unlimited songs skipping and allows offline listening.
Premium - includes all the features of Radio Plus plan and also offers on demand playing of songs/albums and creation of conventional playlist.
- AOL Radio supports audio quality format of 128kbps.
- AOL is available on iPhone, iPodTouch for mobile streaming of all stations.
- AOL Radio is also available through Winamp and AOL Instant Messenger.
- AOL Radio app for Android phone is also available.
AOL Music Subscription Plans:
- Basic plan at $0 per month
- Radio plus plan at $3.99 per month
- Premium plan at $9.99 per month
Benefits with AOL Radio Music:
- Unlimited access to 200+ radio stations is available to the user for streaming via three subscription plans. Users can choose any plan depending on their choice and interest.
- AOL Radio supports iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms.
- AOL Radio enables users to tune in to radio station depending on the mood.
- AOL enables Search by artist, song or activity and also gives suggestions on other stations.
- AOL displays the most popular stations on its site.
Limitations of AOL Radio Music:
- AOL Radio music service has a limited collection of songs.
- AOL Radio music service is only available in US.
- AOL Radio is available for music and does not offer streaming or downloading of movies, TV shows and games etc.
- The audio quality of tracks is low and cannot be controlled.
- The Basic subscription plan displays video ads, does not offer rewind, fast forward and play back features, has no rating system and offers limited songs in listening history.
Compare AOL Music with Audials:
- Audials has more than 70,000 + radio stations while AOL Radio has only 200 + stations.
- Audials has around 10 million music tracks while AOL Radio catalog has only around 0.5 million tracks.
- Audials provides you legal music downloads for free. AOL Radio is an online radio service which doesn't have music downloads.
- Audials radio music comes in 320 kbps while AOL music sound quality is only 128 kbps.
- Audials is accessible from everywhere all over the world whereas AOL Radio is available only in US.
||No. MP3 Tracks